Access to Workshop Presentations?

Tricia Exman

Forum Rookie
Factoring Certified
The category for Workshop Presentations doesn't seem to have a link connected to it like the other categories. How can I access / save the powerpoint presentations?

Jim Schulz

Forum Rookie
Program Member
Ditto me. Would really like to see a simplified navigation map of the Forums website and how to get to some of the resource materials and articles referenced in the Factoring 101 manual (e.g. sample factoring contracts, etc.)

thomasina

Forum Rookie
Registered Guest
I am super excited about the 2017 Career Builder Factoring Broker Challenge I am getting that Car, Cruise, Vacations lol I want it all. December 8 big announcement let's get it!!!!!

Admin

IACFB Admin
Administrative
Ditto me. Would really like to see a simplified navigation map of the Forums website and how to get to some of the resource materials and articles referenced in the Factoring 101 manual (e.g. sample factoring contracts, etc.)
Links to articles are found on the main landing page of the Learning Lab. Marketing materials are found in the Annex (Business-in-a-Box) area.

We're doing some new navigation in the Annex for the new marketing materials for the 2017 Challenge Sales Contest so that is being improved a bit.

Factoring contracts (Master Purchase and Sales Agreements), will never be provided by IACFB. If you are looking contracts and docs for micro-factoring, the best source for that is the Law and Business of Factoring class sponsored by the International Factoring Association (IFA). Class is only given about once a year and about $1,400 I believe.

Cynthia Jackson

Freelance Broker
Hello,
I tried to open the Power Point Presentation and it came out garbled letters on my computer. Is there another way to access and download the Power Point? I would be so grateful. Thank you, Cindy