Does anyone have up to date information on delinquent debt collection companies?

Dustin Friend

Forum Rookie
Factoring Certified
I listened to the Greenberg Grant Richards mp3 in the presentation archives of the learning lab but I was wondering if there is any new information on how to get a Co-Broker agreement from them.

Admin

IACFB Admin
Administrative
We called GGR yesterday and they indeed still have an active broker referral program with a 25% commission structure. They promised to post some info updates in the near future. Feel free to call them.

Admin

Dustin Friend

Forum Rookie
Factoring Certified
Thank you for your prompt reply. I was able to reach GGR, they forwarded a Co-Broker agreement to me and we're very helpful by answering my questions. They also said that they would work to get back with the IACFB with updated information on their program.

Dustin Friend

Forum Rookie
Factoring Certified
Also it should be noted that they only have a 5% commission to the referring broker. They will collect anywhere from 20%-33% of all money collected as their fee depending on certain circumstances of the client or the accounts in collection. Our commission is always 5% of their fee. If they make $1 we get a nickel, if they make $10,000 we get $500, if they make $100,000 we get $5,000, etc.

Rakesh Shah

Poster Grande
Factoring Certified
Can anyone provide me an email address for GGR Inc to receive their co-brokering agreement. The email address from GGR Recording MP3 (rmartin@ggrinc.com) is not working ? I got undelivered message.