Factoring Broker Mentor

Admin

IACFB Admin
Administrative
When we roll out the Certification Program that goes with Business-in-a-Box, it will be pretty close to a mentoring program. It will be out within the first few weeks of March.

Admin

Thomasina Adams

Million Dollar Producer Club 500
Program Member
That sounds great! I would definitely be interested in the Certification Program.
Hello Shania my name is Thomasina Adams with Evolved Capital Solutions Group, LLC I am an IACFB member. I was wondering if you've taken the test for your certification yet. I am in the process of getting ready for mine. It would be nice to brainstorm and share our knowledge with each other to build some momentum. It can get a little lonely out there in this business when you don't have a social network to interact with a regular basis in our industry. I am also looking to start some type of social medium for C.F.C. Brokers to meetup via, Facebook Livestream, YouTube Live Stream, etc.

Robert McMahon

Aegis Factors
Administrative
The new certification area is open in the Lab and we think its a much better set up than the old. We expanded the Proficiency Exam to double as the Certification exam. Passing on Proficiency Exam has always been 80%. A score of 90% or higher meets the certification requirement. The exam in a "learning tool" and you can take it as many times as is necessary to pass. If you do not do well the first time, review the training materials and take it again. Keep reviewing and taking the exam until you score 90% or higher.

William Flagg

Forum Rookie
Program Member
Hi Bob: I'm feeling a little overwhelmed right now. There is so much content. All I'm trying to do is take the Proficiency Exam, but I can't find it. Please advise.
Bill Flagg

William Flagg

Forum Rookie
Program Member
Hello Shania my name is Thomasina Adams with Evolved Capital Solutions Group, LLC I am an IACFB member. I was wondering if you've taken the test for your certification yet. I am in the process of getting ready for mine. It would be nice to brainstorm and share our knowledge with each other to build some momentum. It can get a little lonely out there in this business when you don't have a social network to interact with a regular basis in our industry. I am also looking to start some type of social medium for C.F.C. Brokers to meetup via, Facebook Livestream, YouTube Live Stream, etc.
Hi Thomasina, have you started the YouTube Stream yet? I finally passed the exam and moving foward.
Bill Flagg

Babajide Adetutu

Program Member
I am about to register a company name for my factoring business. I am leaning towards a limited liability company. Does any one have an advice on the best structure for a factoring finance company.

Robert McMahon

Aegis Factors
Administrative
Babajide,
You'll find that roughly half will us an LLC and others will use a Sub-S Corp. For my brokering operations, I use a Sub-S.