Hurricane Irma

Robert McMahon

Aegis Factors
Administrative
As is said, "Out of adversity comes opportunity" and Irma will certainly create many opportunities for in-the- know brokers to market in Florida. This is also one of the opportunities where direct marketing (and specifically direct mail marketing) will shine.

With such tremendous damage to commercial businesses and infrastructure, construction factoring will provide great opportunities as will roofing contractors, sign companies, janitorial services, maintenance companies, and many more. For business-in-a-box subscribers, there are approximately 20 new direct mail postcard/stuffer mailer templates in the ANNEX as well as cover letters.

Cynthia Jackson

Freelance Broker
Thank you for that head's up and push Bob. I am searching for those mailers as we speak. Any advice on how to compile a list of those businesses? In other words, Yellow Pages, etc...... I have made a list of the counties affected so I can target the lists for those towns. Thank you, Cindy

Cynthia Jackson

Freelance Broker
As is said, "Out of adversity comes opportunity" and Irma will certainly create many opportunities for in-the- know brokers to market in Florida. This is also one of the opportunities where direct marketing (and specifically direct mail marketing) will shine.

With such tremendous damage to commercial businesses and infrastructure, construction factoring will provide great opportunities as will roofing contractors, sign companies, janitorial services, maintenance companies, and many more. For business-in-a-box subscribers, there are approximately 20 new direct mail postcard/stuffer mailer templates in the ANNEX as well as cover letters.
Sorry if this is repetitive. I am learning to navigate all the IACFB and forum/annex/lab. I could not find the Irma flyers. Can you help me with that? I am anxious to jump on this. Thanks, Cindy

Admin

IACFB Admin
Administrative
Whoops!! Link to the Cover Letters was not set up on the Annex index. It's linked now. sorry bout that.

Admin