Looking For Team Members

Cynthia Jackson

Forum Rookie
Program Member
Hi,
I'm Cindy from California. After listening to Bob's presentation (Jan. 5, 2017) on forming teams in order to optimized our efforts together and tap into Bob's coaching calls, Teleconferences, etc. I am looking for other Brokers in other states to form a team of about 5 or 6 of us.
Thank you. My email is cynjackson16@hotmail.com

Cynthia Jackson

Forum Rookie
Program Member
Hi, Cindy,
This is Bill from Maryland. Excellent presentation by Bob! I would love to be a part of your team. My email is bill@hankarrfinance.com. Looking forward to working with you. Thanks.
Hi Bill,
I'm so glad you got to hear the same presentation. That helps us be in the same boat (excuse the pun.....we may end up on the same cruise). I am filling out my Broker's agreement today and getting going. I was looking for some info or presentations by Heritage Bank so we know what kinds of businesses they want or specialize in or if in fact they like a variety. Still learning to navigate the Learning Lab and such. Oh by the way, my Mom was born in Maryland, so it is near and dear to my heart. Thanks Bill. Talk some more soon. Cindy

Bill Carr

Forum Rookie
Registered Guest
That's awesome, Cindy, small world! Great idea about finding out if Heritage Bank has an ideal client type or preference. I will research along with you. Trust me, we are learning together. I am completing my agreement, as well. Have a wonderful weekend.

Cynthia Jackson

Forum Rookie
Program Member
Hey Bill,
Was away this weekend at a tax and asset protection training. Need to get back on building on our team here. I have a question for you. Bob mentioned that we can pull our orders together to make a larger order from his printers in Florida, DocuPrint. This way it drives the bulk cost down. Do you know exactly what he was suggesting we put on the printed material? And what exact size is the invitation and corresponding envelope. We want to order envelopes ahead of time so we can start addressing them. Thanks. Hope things are going good for you. Cindy

Bill Carr

Forum Rookie
Registered Guest
Hi, Cindy,
That sounds like a great training! Hope you found it helpful. I believe we will be using informational brochures provided by IACFB. I will confirm with the office on tomorrow and let you know. I agree that we need to start to get things moving in order to create some momentum. Thanks.

Nekima Hill

Forum Rookie
Program Member
Hello, if you two are looking for an additional member I would like to be considered. I have joined some of the calls and have been on the Note Marketplace side of the cash flow industry and am now looking to enter the world of Factoring.

If you are interested please add me to your discussion. Me email is sales@theaccessgroup.org.

Thanks!

Nikki Hill

Bill Carr

Forum Rookie
Registered Guest
Hi, Nikki,
I would be more than happy to have you on our team! Thanks, for contacting us. Will be in touch. Looking forward to much success!

Nekima Hill

Forum Rookie
Program Member
Hello, I read the Broker's Guide and listened to a couple of MP3s and training calls. Ready to get some deals done. Checking in with you both to see how far along you are?
This week I expect to get my lists done and get some cold calls going. I am looking at targeting both DIP Leads and Service businesses that employ factoring.

Just checking in to hear about your progress.

Bill Carr

Forum Rookie
Registered Guest
Hi, Nekima. Sounds like you are well on your way! No better time than now to get moving. I am pretty much where you are having gone through the Broker's Guide and participated in many of the live training sessions. I began prospecting last week and will be contacting via email to further exchange prospecting ideas. Thanks.

George Lewis

Forum Rookie
Registered Guest
Good day, Cynthia, Bill, and Nekima. I am George I don't have much knowledge about anything your are proposing but doing is what I do best and as a new inquestor to the program, I would like to tag along and learn to get to the mastering level. If you need to build a team of drivers and doers. I might want to join with you to suceed.