Personalizing Flyers/Brochures/Letters

Lynn Henley

Forum Rookie
Program Member
What's the best way to personalize the broker flyers/brochures/letters, etc? On the website, they are in PDF format, and not set up for easy customization.

Thanks!

Jonathan Lail

Forum Rookie
Factoring Certified
Program Member
You have to create your personalize information on your own word processor. Align the information on the page to print where you want it on the flyer and run your flyers through the printer a second time to print your personalized info. You will notice that the brochures are 3-fold with a page left empty. Design your own personalized info page to print on that part of the paper and run through printer a second time. I had a Printer print my brochures and it worked just fine.

Robert McMahon

Aegis Factors
Administrative
There are basically two ways. Run the flyers and brochures off and make certain they are dry. Use a program like Microsoft Word or Microsoft Publisher and create your contact info in the middle of a landscape format page. Run the "outside" of the brochure a second time through your printer so your contact info appears in the middle panel on the outside. That panel is purposely left blank for this function. Make sure you run a sample on regular paper and match it up to a brochure to make sure it is printing in the right area.

The second way is to just get some Avery clear labels and apply them to the brochures and flyers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Donna Selinsky

Forum Rookie
Factoring Certified
Program Member
I would like to order some flyers/brochures from your Admin office, as I don't have the facilities to print my own. Is this possible?
Thank you.